- Net-Zero Business podcast: Inside the UK's low-carbon heat transitionon April 16, 2021
In response to the accelerated pace at which corporates are examining and setting net-zero targets to help alleviate the climate crisis, edie's monthly Net-Zero Business podcast was created. Up next, we talk low-carbon heat with Centrica Business Solutions and the Heat Pump Federation.
- Amazon installs more than 800 EV chargers at UK siteson April 16, 2021
Amazon has confirmed that more than 800 electric vehicle (EV) charging points have been installed across its UK sites with "hundreds more" scheduled, as part of an ongoing partnership with Suffolk-based EO Charging.
- New visualization software from Sesotecby Michael Brunn on April 16, 2021
Sesotec has now developed Visudesk - a new visualization software for sorting equipment.
- Apple launches $200m forestry restoration fundon April 16, 2021
Technology giant Apple has partnered with Conservation International and Goldman Sachs to create an investment fund focused on carbon-sequestering forestry restoration programmes that will remove at least one million metric tonnes of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere each year.
- JP Morgan Chase pledges $2.5trn to climate and sustainability this decadeon April 16, 2021
US-based finance giant JP Morgan Chase has unveiled plans to provide more than $2.5trn of finance to sustainable development projects by the end of 2030.
- UK's solar sector 'rebounding from pandemic and subsidy closures'on April 16, 2021
175MW of solar generation capacity was installed across the UK between January and March, according to new figures, compared to just 60MW in the same quarter of 2020.