- A new life for black plasticby Michael Brunn on February 6, 2023
For 60 years, the Graf Group has been producing plastic products for the sustainable use of rainwater.
- Report: Production of single-use plastics still on the riseby Michael Brunn on February 6, 2023
The Minderoo Foundation's Plastic Waste Makers Index 2023 (PWMI) shows that the planet's plastic pollution problem is worsening, and new estimates of lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from single-use plastics show that single-use plastic producers are also contributing to the climate crisis.
- EU announces Green Deal Industrial Planby Michael Brunn on February 2, 2023
The Commission has unveiled a Green Deal Industrial Plan to boost the competitiveness of Europe's net-zero industry and support a rapid transition to climate neutrality.
- Kuusakoski invests in production line for non-ferrous metalsby Michael Brunn on February 2, 2023
Kuusakoski is investing €25 million in a major new production line at the company's recycling plant in Heinola, Finland.
- What does the future hold for plastic packaging?by Michael Brunn on February 1, 2023
The unpalatable fact is the UK still produces too much waste, and we don’t recycle enough of it. Currently, in the UK, we’re falling short of our 2050 target to
- Markets for many commonly recycled materials struggle in the EUby Michael Brunn on January 27, 2023
According to a European Environment Agency (EEA) assessment published today, from the eight most common recyclables, only aluminium, paper and glass have well-functioning secondary markets.